Translate

08 May, 2014

Went to the Tigers/Astro's game last night with M H. Was fun, the first hour of the game it rained, but the Tigers squeaked out a win and all is right in the world.
This morning I am dead tired - D woke up at around 4 and because of the large Mnt. Dew I drank sleep did not come easy. I even screwed up some numbers in my morning report. Whoo-hoo, right?

The kids are growing up so fast - I've been looking at the pictures that I have on the Google+ pages and it has them from about 3 years ago to now and they have changed so much. Unfortunately, so have A and I. Really thinking that we need to hit the diet/exercise. We can do a lot to improve our weight and overall health. I am seriously thinking about signing up A for a yoga class and I start running every day. This should also help our stress levels.




No comments:

Blog Archive