Translate

07 May, 2014

4 May 2014 - new post, new blog name, new home, larger family, totally different place in life.
Since we last visited, A has graduated, S was born in 2008, D was born 2010, and Nessie has passed on.
Oak Park is our new hometown, own a nice two story Detroit Bungalow, down the street from S's new school, driving two Fords - a 2014 Escape & a 2003 Focus Wagon (not new, but I'm driving it now).

Life is tough, but great. Having kids changed my life more than anything else - for good and bad. The demands that they put on every other corner of your world is amazing. Ask A how many times she's had to take work off or work at home because of a sick little one. I have actually had my daughter at my work because we had no where else to take her -- something that I thought I would never do. The benefits totally out-way the downsides. Love those guys.

A's job is quite demanding - being a social worker has it's own set of demands/rewards. It is something that I could never do, more power to her - she's saving the world, one day at time.

Since things have been so hectic around the house, I've re-started this blog, more for myself then anything else...

We will see where thing proceed...


No comments:

Blog Archive