Translate

09 May, 2014

Was wicked grumpy last night - not sure why. After work I took the kids to the park and let them play around for a while, thinking that would tire them out more than usual.
Went home after S had to go potty. A was not feeling well so we didn't eat any dinner (kids still did)
A2 and a teacher friend of her's came over and they had wine/beer with AM, until she had to excuse herself and barf...
D was quite taken with A2's friend. He is a flirting machine!! Cute though...

I spoke to A about our poor lifestyle choices and man she was not happy, especially since I did say, yep, we are both fat!! Truth will only set you free!
I did go for a run/walk - I will run the same route until I am able to run the whole time. Only after that will I change up. Once I am able to do that, I'll go another couple blocks towards Woodward.

Found out that there was a fire at our favourite pizza place (Primo's on 9-mile) and that they are closed until further notice. OH Nose1!!!!11!!
Not happy about that. Need my pizza! Plus what about all those people who work there - they need an income.

Friday today - yes. Hopefully it will go better than the rest of the week has...
On to better things,eh

No comments:

Blog Archive