Translate

20 May, 2014

The weekend passed with little to no fan-fair. On Friday the K/1 camp was fun - the weather was a bit chilly and windy, but everything turned out great. I had a great partner in presenting the oceans and I think that some of the kids actually learned a thing or two. S's favorite part was the Brazilian martial artists. That was pretty cool. I should look into that for her...

Saturday was a long day, we went to my co-workers birthday party. The kids love it -- although I think that my daughter has a bit of a crush on my boss... That's.. awkward...
Sunday I just did a bunch of things on my honey-do list. Got quite a few accomplished.

Work on Monday was crazy, as it is today. The thing I look forward to the most is lunch time... Other than that, I don't really talk about it. It doesn't define me as a person and why bring home things that are stressful when I've got enough of that crap from the family. (not really crap, but the usual stressors in raising two little ones and living with a wife whom I love very much but is just different enough that we don't see eye-to-eye on many things.

I hope that this summer will be a good one, as it officially starts this weekend!!

No comments:

Blog Archive