Translate

15 May, 2014

Completed all the work for the K/1 camp, got all the pictures printed and laminated for the big day tomorrow.
I hope that I don't act like a complete fool and have the wee ones unhappy or worse bored...

Went out to dinner last night with A, went to the WAB - their new menu was too my liking. Although it was a little heavy on the pizza. We then went to the camp meeting, afterwards to Griffenclaw brewery in Birmingham. I ditched pretty early - I couldn't hear a damn thing and I felt as if I was not contributing at all to he festive mood. Plus I had to get up pretty early today for work.
Can not find my work keys... Not happy about that - hopefully I'll be able to find them today.

Berkley days this weekend, plus a birthday party for one of my co-workers kids, he turns 1. Plus I have a couple of chores that A wants me to complete.

Yeah Thursday

No comments:

Blog Archive