Translate

14 July, 2017

Summer in metro Detroit

Middle of July in Detroit - fun times.
Old Man Cj. 
Weather can't make up it's mind, although the humidity is kicking. Even with the extra strength Dapper Dan I use it's curling up like a mofo... Hot, warm, pleasant, hot again. I have heard of lots of people getting the dreaded "summer cold".
Saw two dead rats on the way to work today, one on Meadowlark, the other on Livernois. The first one was south of us, the second was in the Garment District. Beautiful dead wildlife here in metro Detroit.
Work is now at Olympic Steel just north of Mexicantown and West of Corktown. Michigan and Livernois if you are keeping track. I'm a quality engineer again and loving every minute of it (slightly sarcastic - the people are great, the work is sub par...)
Kids are doing great they have not burnt down the house, but they are great at raising the stress and anxiety levels of the wife and I.
As you can see, I'm getting more and more grey (see picture), it's hit maximum density on the face and now on the head it's starting to progress up past the temples and infiltrate the rest of the head. Sort of like the three outbreaks of lice we've had this summer... A will not let me shave everyone's head and I'm pretty sure she's going to tell my barber that he can't either (they're friends).



No comments:

Blog Archive