Translate

26 June, 2014

This week is lasting forever...  Let's see, "Do not want to be at work, do not want to be at work, do not want to be at work." Fuck, it worked for Dorthy... I don't think that anyone really wants to be here. Just going through the motions.

I will be heading up to my dads this weekend, whilst A goes to see her mom. I will have the kids, so I predict there will be lots of mayhem. The big issue will be what to do with them for the 3-days at dad's. My dad doesn't have a lot of kid friendly stuff and I think that my brother will be up in Traverse, so his kids will be out of the picture. I think I'll try to talk JY into heading up to Harrisville for a couple of days before driving over to Lake City.
Monday will be interesting as I will be heading into work. I will be leaving the kids with my dad and driving down to work in RO and then heading back to BC after work. I'll be getting up at 4.00, which I do anyways leaving at 4.30, which will get me to the forge at around 6. Leave here at around 15.30, back at my dad's at around 17.00. Nice long day, but nothing that I can't handle... Not any worse than spending the day with two bored munchkins.
I bet that A will be more than ready to see her little ones, we may meet up at Lake City on 4th depending on how everything is with her mom...

No comments:

Blog Archive