Translate

21 December, 2006

The Soundtrack to my Life

Because I love music and I know that you all care so much about that, here is something that I thought that I would share...

This is your life soundtrack (randomly determined, thank you)

Instructions:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, whatever).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.

Here we go!

Opening Credits: Heroes - David Bowie
Birth: Pink Triangle - Weezer
School: Road to Nowhere - Talking Heads
Driving Theme: Strip - Adam Ant
Prom: Shamrocks and Shenanigans - House of Pain
Graduation: Surrender - Cheap Trick
Falling In Love: Walk it Down - Talking Heads
Fight Scene: Numb - U2
Breaking Up: Nemesis - Shriekback
Life: If I had a $1,000,000
Mental Breakdown: Wave of Mutilation - Superdrag
Wedding: Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
Divorce: Just a Girl - No Doubt
Flashback: Don't let me die Young - Andy Taylor
Birth of Child: Hot Dog - Martini Rach
Final Battle: Just a Friend - Biz Markie
Moment of Triumph: Bring the Noise
Work: 100 Girls - Stroke 9
Death: Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
End Credits: Train in Vain - the Clash

Well, there you go. What a strange soundtrack.

No comments:

Blog Archive