Translate

01 December, 2006

Myspace crazyness

I was browsing through myspace yesterday (yes I do have a myspace page) and I noticed that the majority of people who are from my home town, that have escaped, were glad of that fact, although they all had mentioned that they don't mind visiting.
Why would that be? If you are from Bay City, I guess you'd have an answer, I don't have a really good one.

We are supposed to be in store for a really big winter storm. I don't think that it is going to happen. The West Coast of Michigan has been hit pretty hard, we have gotten rain (like we need any more...).

I have a bit of a chest cold. I've been drinking tea and surfing the net for interesting things. (I love Youtube). I could be up north with my "Ballet" buddies. (some of my other friends [and wife] want to protect me from being known as an uber-geek - I play D&D every Friday night, hence "Ballet"), but A and I have the Guirie family Christmas party tomorrow. I really enjoy myself at these get-together's. A has fun relatives.

Where oh where is the snow????

2 comments:

minijonb said...

Hi there. I found your blog via the Blogger random/next blog thing.

I'm over here in Grand Rapids. We are getting slammed by the snow. It might be heading your way next.

And we both have The Scotsman on our blog rolls... how random is that?

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

It's G-U-I-R-E-Y.

Blog Archive